- Students must be at least 16 years of age and withdrawn from school.
- Students that are 16 and 17 years of age must have a Special Admission Requirements ”Conduct Form” completed to enroll at FSCJ.
- For the student who is withdrawing for Duval County Public School (DCPS), the student must go to DCPS to have the conduct form certified.
- For the student who resides in another school district or county and has never been enrolled in DCPS, the student must contact the last school district to certify. DCPS will not be able to certify this student.
- For the student who is coming from Home Education, a Special Admission Requirements “Conduct From” is obtained from the FSCJ 16 and 17 Year of Age Advisor at DCPS. This conduct form must be certified by a Notary Public.
- Start the process for the Testing Eligibility Exception Form (referred to as the Age Waiver) for the GED® Test:
- For the student who resides in Duval County, the student and parent or legal guardian must complete the Testing Eligibility Exception Form at DCPS.
- For the student who resides in another school district or county, the student must contact that school district to meet that school district’s requirements.
- Score at least 6.0 grade equivalency (GE) in reading on the M-level Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)*
*Students who score less than 6.0 GE on the M-level TABE will be referred to one of the College's Learning Partners for assistance in strengthening reading skills. Once a student has improved his or her reading skills and obtains a 6.0 GE on the M-level TABE, the student may begin classes in Pathways High School Equivalency.
Ready to enroll?
Enroll now or call (904) 361-6361.